Thursday, October 4, 2007

Bipolar Awareness Day



today is Bipolar awareness day. i kept it in the back of my mind as i worked 12 hours today. thankfully the client was in a good mindset, therefore i had time to observe this day slightly.

the reason i even bring it up is not only the fact that i have this disorder, but to thank my friends and family whose relationship between them and myself have been affected by my mood swings.

most of my friends haven't been totally scared away, and i feel blessed with all the new friendships i'm forming with people.

i also want to thank Jesus, who has protected me from myself and in strange situations which could've really been bad. He is my rock.

King David, the famous psalmist, also had mood swings, from where he cried out to the Lord, "where are you?" and praised Him in the next psalm for annointing with oil.

hmm a man after Gods own heart, maybe there's hope for me yet.

No comments: